Are You Ready for a Change?
- Do you need a new furnace or air conditioner?
- Are you planning to build a new home?
- Would you like to reduce your hot water expenses by 50%?
- Would you like to reduce your overall energy expenses by up to 70%?
- Would you like to heat and cool your home using a renewable energy source?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, you may want to consider a Geothermal Heating and Cooling system.
Hefel Geothermal is the place to start!
Terry Hefel has been installing heating and cooling systems since 1984. He was the first licensed geothermal contractor in the Tri-State Area.
He installs everything from basic forced air heating and cooling to far more sophisticated triple-function units and has the expertise to make the best recommendation for you.
Having installed hundreds of units working directly with the homeowner, Terry believes in a personalized experience with the most professional and reliable workmanship available.